Where does your day go – do you know? This workshop is designed to equip you with practical tools to fit more into your day, organise & prioritise your work (and life) more effectively and to create more time.
What will be covered?
- Principles of time management
- Organise your day and that of others
- Concept and skills
- Goal setting
- Effective planning
- Key time bandits
- Dealing with procrastination
- Deadlines and delivery
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- Individuals who never have enough time
- Individuals who want to feel more in control of their life
- Individuals who want to be more organised
- Individuals who can’t say no
Outcome and benefits
- Delegates will leave with practical tools and ideas to turn you into a good time manager
Course materials (included)
Delegates receive courseware to refer to throughout the course and as a refresher following the course
There are no pre-requisites for this programme