To understand how communication differs on the telephone and to learn effective techniques to offer the best customer service.
What will be covered?
- Effective communication and customer service on the telephone
- Key customer service issues
- Handling messages and transfers
- Dealing with difficult callers
- Creating a good first impression
Who should attend?
- This course is ideal for anyone that deals with customers/people by telephone
Outcome and benefits
Delegates will be more:
- Effective at answering the telephone
- Aware of the constraints of telephone communication
- Aware of what creates difficult callers
Course materials (included)
Delegates receive courseware to refer to throughout the course and as a refresher following the course
There are no pre-requisites for this programme