This one day programme raises awareness of customer service at the reception desk and helps delegates to provide exceptional customer care.
What will be covered?
- The role of the receptionist
- Customer service principles
- Dealing with difficult customers
- Communication, including questioning and listening
- Telephone skills
- An introduction to assertiveness
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- Any front line reception staff
Outcome and benefits
- Understanding the importance of the Receptionist role in delivering excellent customer care
- Have a common understanding of what exceptional customer care looks like, and gain tips and tactics to demonstrate this level of service
- Understand the importance, and use of the telephone in exceptional customer care
- Understand difficult customers and develop techniques how to deal with them
Course materials (included)
Delegates receive courseware to refer to throughout the course and as a refresher following the course
There are no pre-requisites for this programme.