To enable delegates to feel confident about their ability to build and deliver an effective and persuasive presentation.
What will be covered?
The persuasive presentation
- Information flow
- Planning your material
- The audience
- The barriers
- How to optimise communication
- The impression you make
- Non-verbal communication
Basic presentation issues
- Effective delivery and use of the voice
- Preparation use of visual aids
- Design and use of prompts
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- Anyone that delivers presentations
- Those who wish to develop their management toolkit
Outcome and benefits
- Delegates will understand the different factors affecting their presentation
- Delegates will be more confident and effective when presenting
- Delegates will enhance their own personal development
Course materials (included)
Delegates receive courseware to refer to throughout the course and as a refresher following the course
There are no pre-requisites for this programme.