When did you last think about what motivates you? If it wasn’t in the last few weeks, this short workshop is for you. Motivation is key to getting the best out of you (and your team if you are a leader). It is a vital component to happy & successful people.
What will be covered?
- Understand what motivates people
- Motivate the team to achieve business objectives
- Dealing with de-motivation
- Use recognition of achievement and positive feedback to optimise the team’s performance
- Getting the best out you and your people
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
Outcome and benefits
- what motivates you & others
- the difference between motivation & de‑motivation
- how to get the best out of you
- leaders: how to get the best out of your people
- Why motivation is so important for personal happiness & effective working
Course materials (included)
Delegates receive courseware to refer to throughout the course and as a refresher following the course
There are no pre-requisites for this programme.
Further courses that may be of interest: