Make your meetings more productive, save time and achieve your objectives.
What will be covered?
- Meetings in general
- What makes a good meeting
- Why meetings don’t achieve objectives
- Roles and responsibilities
- Minutes v Actions
- Problem people
- Recording meetings
- Review of a meeting
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- Anyone that Chairs a meeting
- Anyone that attends a meeting
Outcome and benefits
- Enable the delegate to run an effective meeting
- Delegates will understand the different roles
- Understand why meetings do not always achieve objectives
- How to deal with the more difficult attendees
- How to keep a meeting on track
Course materials (included)
Delegates receive courseware to refer to throughout the course and as a refresher following the course
There are no pre-requisites for this programme.