The need for facilitation skills is greater than ever as companies search for specialists who are professionally trained to effectively manage team interactions. However, very few are skilled to deliver the required outcomes, resulting in £000’s of cost, through time wasted and missed opportunities running ineffective meetings.
What will be covered?
- What is the facilitator’s role
- Planning a session
- Identifying issues and problems
- Setting objectives – focus questions
- Different methods of facilitation & why you would use a particular method
- The meeting – setting expectations
- Stimulating interest & curiosity
- Conflict handling
- Solution Finding Techniques
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- Anyone running a meeting where they have no input to the decision making process
- Line Managers
Outcome and benefits
- Learn the essentials of planning
- Understand the role of the facilitator
- Look at different methods of how to keep a meeting moving
- Be confident in your shoes as a facilitator
Course materials (included)
Delegates receive courseware to refer to throughout the course and as a refresher following the course
There are no pre-requisites for this programme.