Well written documents are vital to support decision-making. Clear, well-structured documents can more effectively explain your ideas and intentions to your colleagues and customers.
What will be covered?
- What makes some documents different to writing letters & emails?
- The anatomy of effective documents– historical, analytical and persuasive
- Preparing and planning a persuasive document
- Structure and numbering
- Drafting a document
- Presentation and revision
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- Those who are new to the demands of writing important documents
- Those with experience who wish to learn a time-saving technique for document preparation
Outcome and benefits
- More effective documents that are likely to produce action
- A clear process for the planning and preparation of documents
- Increased acceptance of submitted work
Course materials (included)
Delegates receive courseware to refer to throughout the course and as a refresher following the course. In part, this is a working process document that supports the preparation of the report.
There are no pre-requisites for this programme.
Further courses that may be of interest: