Provide your customers with a better customer experience whilst increasing business. Stand head and shoulders above the competition and exceed customer expectations. Raising staff focus to the importance of customer care.
What will be covered?
- Understanding customers
- The power of customer choice
- A model of customer care
- A quality personal service
- Dealing with complaints and unhappy customers
- Concern for order
- Service standards and quality
- The cost of losing a customer
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- Staff in customer-facing roles
- Employees new to the service sector
Outcome and benefits
- Increased awareness of the needs of customers and how best to satisfy them
- Better service, and improved customer perception
Course materials (included)
Delegates receive courseware to refer to throughout the course and as a refresher following the course
There are no pre-requisites for this programme.
Further courses that may be of interest: