Remote working means that written communication is required of more people. Clear, well-structured documents can more effectively explain your ideas & intentions to your colleagues.
What will be covered?
- The importance & benefits of written communication in remote working
- How to ensure your scope & objectives are clear
- Effective document structure
- How to make your content persuasive
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- Anyone who is working from home
- Anyone who needs to persuade others about their ideas in writing
Outcome and benefits
- More effective documents that are likely to produce action
- A clear process for the planning & preparation of document
- Increased acceptance of submitted work
Course materials (included)
- Delegates receive courseware as a refresher following the course.
- You will need internet access, and a tablet or computer with a large enough screen to see slides and other attendees, a camera, microphone & speakers
Further courses that may be of interest:
- Communicating Effectively in a Remote World (Virtual Training Room)
- Time Management for Working at Home (Virtual Training Room)
- Problem Solving Techniques for the Remote Workplace (Virtual Training Room)