Careful planning will be required to prepare your workplace for the return of staff. Organisations will need to ensure their plans are in place and effective.
What will be covered?
- Key considerations for employees returning to the office
- Action plan development and prioritisation
- Reviewing existing policies (e.g. absence, sick leave, homeworking)
- What should be on your back-to-the-office checklist?
- Practical Tips and Policies that you may need
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- Senior managers
- Small business owners
- Those preparing the workplace
- HR staff
Outcome and benefits
- Clearer planning for a smooth transition
- Reduced anxiety from effective preparation
- Clear policies for the new normal
Course materials (included)
- Delegates receive courseware as a refresher following the course. An information pack with guidelines and policies will be provided for adaptation as needed by organisations
- You will need internet access, and a tablet or computer with a large enough screen to see slides and other attendees, a camera, microphone & speakers
Further courses that may be of interest:
- Re-boarding employees to the workplace.
- Preparing to return to the workplace