Standard solutions are often ineffective when dealing with non-standard situations. New challenges need new approaches – solid problem-solving skills can help.
What will be covered?
- Find effective solutions to challenges
- Ensure that you solve the right problem
- Structured approaches to problem solving & decision-making
- How to bring others along with you
- Key methods & skills
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- Anyone who is working from home
- Anyone who needs to identify the best approach to solve problems, make improvements or exploit new opportunities
Outcome and benefits
- Learn how to solve problems effectively and efficiently
- Understand the role of decision-making
- Understanding cause and effect will help to ensure that the right problems are solved
Course materials (included)
- Delegates receive courseware as a refresher following the course.
- You will need internet access, and a tablet or computer with a large enough screen to see slides and other attendees, a camera, microphone & speakers
Further courses that may be of interest:
- Writing a Well-Structured Document (Virtual Training Room)
- Communicating Effectively in a Remote World (Virtual Training Room)
- Time Management for Working at Home (Virtual Training Room)