Everyone will need to think about the changed environment before they return to work. Individual reflection will be needed to make this as positive and effective as possible. This workshop helps us do this before it happens.
What will be covered?
- What can you do to prepare?
- Setting expectations
- Thinking about & coping with a new normal
- Things to think about:
- How the workplace will be different
- Dealing with facemasks, shared areas, self-distancing, fear of being close to people.
- Travelling to and from work
- The importance of communicating with your line manager and other team members
- What have you learnt about yourself while working in a different environment?
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- Staff at all levels who have been working remotely, and who will soon be returning to the workplace
Outcome and benefits
- Psychological preparation for the return to the workplace
- Thinking ahead to identify clear actions to support the transition
- Less anxious and more supportive employees
Course materials (included)
- Delegates receive courseware as a refresher following the course
- You will need internet access, and a tablet or computer with a large enough screen to see slides and other attendees, a camera, microphone & speakers
Further courses that may be of interest:
- Re-boarding employees to the workplace.
- Reshaping and rebooting the workplace