For new or self-taught users of PowerPoint who would like to be more efficient and effective in the use of this key productivity tool and to get the best out of it
What will be covered?
- Starting a new presentation
- Use of Views & Masters
- Slide design & layouts
- Inserting & formatting content
- Building an effective presentation
- Transitions & animations
- Running a slide show
- Printing options
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- Those who are self-taught and would like be more efficient and effective in the use of PowerPoint
- New users to PowerPoint
Outcome and benefits
- Delegates will be confident in constructing effective and persuasive presentations
- Be more effective in their use of Power Point
- Save time and resources
Course materials (included)
- Delegates receive courseware as a refresher following the course.
- You will need internet access, and a tablet or computer with a large enough screen to see slides and other attendees, a camera, microphone & speakers
Further courses that may be of interest:
- MS Excel Effective Use (Virtual Training Room)
- MS Word Effective Use (Virtual Training Room)