For new or self-taught users of Excel who would like to be more efficient and effective in the use of this key productivity tool and to get the best out of it
What will be covered?
- Understanding & using the Excel interface
- Essential concepts for effective use of Excel
- Saving time in navigation & selection
- Understanding calculations in Excel
- Building formulae & using key functions
- Data manipulation
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- New users and those who are self-taught and would like be more efficient and effective in the use of Excel
Outcome and benefits
- Delegates will be able to build a spread sheet
- Use functions and data tools to manage information
- Be more effective in their use of Excel
- Save time and resources
Course materials (included)
- Delegates receive courseware as a refresher following the course.
- You will need internet access, and a tablet or computer with a large enough screen to see slides and other attendees, a camera, microphone & speakers
Further courses that may be of interest:
- MS Word Effective Use (Virtual Training Room)
- MS PowerPoint Effective Use (Virtual Training Room)