Leadership is always a challenge – and with remote teams the challenges are different. We need new approaches in this situation.
What will be covered?
- The importance & benefits of effective leadership
- Key differences for leaders between local v remote working
- Balancing technical, social & administrative responsibilities
- Communicating with your team
- Maintaining the team’s focus
- Co-ordinating the team’s work when they are working remotely
- Tips, tricks & approaches to leading remotely
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for leaders at any level who need to:
- Understand the role of the leader in remote working
- Support their remote team
Outcome and benefits
- Understand the specific challenges of leading a remote team
- Develop knowledge of the leadership role
- Understand the importance of supporting your team
Course materials (included)
- Delegates receive courseware as a refresher following the course.
- You will need internet access, and a tablet or computer with a large enough screen to see slides and other attendees, a camera, microphone & speakers
Further courses that may be of interest:
- Appraising Performance Remotely (Virtual Training Room)
- Keeping Your Team Together (Virtual Training Room)
- Maintaining A Motivated Team (Virtual Training Room)