Understanding why people behave badly helps us to deal with them more effectively. Effective learnable strategies support that understanding.
What will be covered?
- Recognising and understanding types of behaviour
- Reading changes in behaviour
- Skilful communication
- Handling types of behaviour
- Our attitude and ways we can change it
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- Those who find some behaviours challenging
- Those seeking to improve communication with difficult people
Outcome and benefits
- Delegates will be equipped with the skills to get behind the intent of difficult behaviour and be more confident about dealing with difficult people
Course materials (included)
- Delegates receive courseware to refer to during the course and as a refresher following the course
- You will need internet access, and a tablet or computer with a large enough screen to see slides and other attendees, a camera, microphone & speakers
- Some brief tasks will need to be completed before the course for discussion in the session.
Further courses that may be of interest:
- Anti-Money Laundering & Countering the Financing of Terrorism (Virtual Training Room)
- Dealing with Change (Virtual Training Room)
- Data Protection with GDPR (Virtual Training Room)