Effective communication is at the heart of effective working – and times are changing. We will need to ensure that our communications are still appropriate.
What will be covered?
- Why effective communication is even more significant now
- Principles of communication
- The risks, benefits & challenges of remote communication
- Channels of communication & which ones to use for which purposes
- Tips & tricks for effective remote communication
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- Anyone who is working from home
- Anyone who needs to refresh their skills for the new situation
Outcome and benefits
- More effective & influential communication
- Avoid misunderstandings & errors
- Reduce the potential for conflict and maintain working relationships
Course materials (included)
- Delegates receive courseware as a refresher following the course.
- You will need internet access, and a tablet or computer with a large enough screen to see slides and other attendees, a camera, microphone & speakers
Further courses that may be of interest:
- Writing a Well-Structured Document (Virtual Training Room)
- Time Management for Working at Home (Virtual Training Room)
- Problem Solving Techniques for the Remote Workplace (Virtual Training Room)