To get the best from your team while achieving defined objectives.
What will be covered?
Motivation and corporate effectiveness
- Getting the best from your people
The key theories and how to apply them
- Maslow, McGregor, Two-factor & Expectancy
- Why they matter in the strategic environment
The role of senior management in corporate culture
- The role of mission statements
- Building a favourable culture
- Leadership as a driver of culture
- Empowerment & Ownership
- Control v Trust
- Avoiding underload
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- Senior Executives
- Sales Managers
Outcome and benefits
- Delegates will understand the role of motivation as a tool to achieve business objectives.
Course materials (included)
Delegates receive courseware to refer to throughout the course and as a refresher following the course
There are no pre-requisites for this programme.