Successful organisations need a purpose with which everyone can identify, a structure that supports that purpose and effective leadership & management to achieve results. This workshop explores the key issues for leaders at board level.
What will be covered?
- Leadership in a changing world
- Competing values framework
- The role of organisational structure in leadership and motivation
- The role of corporate culture
- Approaches to leadership
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- Senior Executives
Outcome and benefits
- Delegates will have an enhanced understanding of the role of leadership, culture and structure in leading an organisation
Course materials (included)
Delegates receive courseware to refer to throughout the course and as a refresher following the course
There are no pre-requisites for this programme.