The Level 3 Certificate in Leadership & Management aims to give practicing and potential managers further development.
What will be covered?
- Solving problems & making decisions
- Key aspects of leadership
- Leading effectively – change, alignment & motivation
- Developing yourself & others
- Coaching & training
- Managing stress
- Organising & delegating
- Managing projects
- Working with costs & budgets
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- Those with an ILM Level 2 qualification who
would like to further develop their knowledge
- Those who are due to become managers
- Those who are new to executive management
- Those who are already executive managers and who would like to build on their experience
Outcome and benefits
- Delegates will gain key knowledge & skills required by executive managers
- Greater confidence as a leader & manager
- Networking opportunities with other managers
- Gain an ILM qualification at Level 3
Course materials (included)
Delegates receive courseware for reference throughout the course and as a refresher after the course. A workbook on development and a pocket guide for project management are also provided.
There are no pre-requisites for this programme, although a good grounding at Level 2 in leadership and management would be an advantage
Further courses that may be of interest:
To download the application pack please click HERE
If eligible delegates on this programme will be supported financially by the Department of Education, Sport & Culture.
If eligible a 30% funding available from the DESC
which calculates to £508 + vat. Details of the scheme can be found here. We will help you complete the paperwork, so chat to us today.
There is an option to attend this programme without pursuing the qualification. Delegates choosing this option will not be registered with the Institute of Leadership & Management, and will not undergo the assessments.
Delegates choosing this option will therefore receive a discount of £250 (the cost of registration and marking of assessments), but should be aware that government funding may be affected.