To stimulate thought and discussion on the role of ethics and integrity in business.
What will be covered?
- Do good ethics equal good business?
- Ethics v integrity
- Value judgements
- The role of integrity in corporate leadership
- Personal v business ethics
- Mission statements and corporate culture
- Public interest disclosure – whistle blowing
- Ethical dilemmas – case studies
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- Senior Executives
Outcome and benefits
- Delegates will have developed further their views on the role of ethics and integrity in the operation and success of their business
- Peer group debate on topical issues
Course materials (included)
Delegates receive courseware to refer to throughout the course and as a refresher following the course
There are no pre-requisites for this programme.