Pressure is an unavoidable part of life and work. Learn how to reduce the resulting stress, and deal with the stress you can’t avoid.
What will be covered?
- Stress & the effects of excessive pressure
- Physiological & psychological causes of stress
- Symptoms in yourself & others
- The stages of stress
- The role of resilience in reducing stress
- Techniques for reducing & managing stress
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- Anyone who feels continually under pressure
- Leaders & managers at all levels
- HR professionals who wish to refresh & enhance their understanding of this key cause of personnel issues
Outcome and benefits
- Understand the need to build resilience
- Learn techniques for managing stress in yourself & others
- Understand the benefits & risks of pressure, & the cost of stress
Course materials (included)
Delegates receive courseware to refer to throughout the course and as a refresher following the course
There are no pre-requisites for this programme.