To understand difficult customers and to learn effective strategies to deal with them.
What will be covered?
- Understanding customers and the difficulties they experience
- Why customers are difficult
- Responding to challenging behaviour
- Skilful communication
- Handling difficult behaviour
- A model of customer service
- Assertiveness and dealing with our own feelings.
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- Those who deal with challenging behaviour from customers
- Those working in front-facing roles face-to-face or by telephone
Outcome and benefits
- Delegates will be equipped with the skills to provide effective customer service in the face of challenging behaviour and be more confident about dealing with difficult customers
Course materials (included)
Delegates receive courseware to refer to throughout the course and as a refresher following the course
There are no pre-requisites for this programme.
Further courses that may be of interest: