This bite size course will help enable delegates to understand the communication process. To know and overcome barriers in the communication process; improve active listening with tips to improve verbal and non-verbal communication.
What will be covered?
- What is communication and the common ways we communicate
- What poor communication costs
- The process of communication
- Barriers and overcoming them
- Hearing v listening
- Bad habits
- Questioning do’s and don’ts
- Verbal and non-verbal communication
Who should attend?
Communication is at the core of our day to day lives and is beneficial to literally everyone at all levels from senior executives to those starting work.
- Need a refresher course to get out of bad habits
- Would like to improve your communication skills
- Have never done any training on communication before
Outcome and benefits
- Delegates will be more effective at communicating and influencing
- Clearer expression of what you actually mean
- Useful tool for motivating
- Reduces potential for conflicts and improves working relationships
- Improves the client experience
Course materials (included)
Delegates receive courseware to refer to throughout the course and as a refresher following the course
There are no pre-requisites for this programme.