This session will show you how to prepare for challenging or crucial conversations, how to manage and control the workplace discussion process and how to ensure that you are talking to employees in as productive a way as possible.
What will be covered?
- What are “difficult conversations”?
- Facing the problem
- Preparation and planning
- Building your skills
- The process
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- Team Leaders & managers at all levels
Outcome and benefits
- Delegates will improve their confidence and enhance their knowledge and skills for reducing stress, taking action and tackling challenging conversations head on.
Course materials (included)
Delegates receive courseware to refer to throughout the course and as a refresher following the course
There are no pre-requisites for this programme.
Further courses that may be of interest:
- Institute of Leadership & Management qualifications
- Communication: An Introduction to Advanced Techniques Using NLP
- Communication Plus: Advanced Techniques Using NLP
- Difficult People and how to deal with them