Consumer vulnerability has become a key area for any business that interacts with customers.
What will be covered?
- Definitions of vulnerability
- Identification of vulnerable people
- Recognise signs of vulnerability
- Test for mental capacity
- Hold meaningful and effective customer dialogue
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- Anyone dealing with customers, where decisions may place them at risk of detriment
- Particular relevance for those working in healthcare, welfare, finance, retail or other client-facing areas
Outcome and benefits
- Understand the principles and facts to identify customer vulnerability
- Reduce the risk of customer detriment
- Ensure customers are treated fairly
- Meet legal and regulatory requirements
Course materials (included)
Delegates receive workbooks to refer to throughout the workshop that will enable them to collect ideas and techniques specific to their own working environment.
There are no pre-requisites for this programme.