To meet senior executive regulatory training requirements for anti-money laundering and countering the financing of terrorism.
What will be covered?
- Why and how the process takes place
- Aspects around terrorist financing
- The legislation, regulation and your obligations
- Risk assessment, management and corporate leadership requirements
- Customer due diligence
- Prevention, reporting and record-keeping requirements
- The consequences of non-compliance
Who should attend?
- All senior executives who have a regulatory anti-money laundering obligation
Outcome and benefits
- Delegates will have a practical understanding of their and their company’s obligations under the legislation and regulations
- Fulfills regulatory obligations
Course materials (included)
Delegates receive courseware to refer to throughout the course and as a refresher following the course
There are no pre-requisites for this programme.