An overview of the key aspects of this important legislation, and the implications for Isle of Man businesses.
What will be covered?
- The offences proscribed by the acts
- The guiding principles for compliance
- How the UK act affects the Isle of Man – and why
- Liability for Manx-regulated businesses – who is covered
- Obligation to report
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- Directors and officers of businesses who need an overview of this important legislation
- Anyone who needs to understand the implications
Outcome and benefits
- Understand the obligations, liabilities & implications of this legislation for businesses operating in & from the Isle of Man
Course materials (included)
Delegates receive courseware to refer to throughout the course and as a refresher following the course
There are no pre-requisites for this programme.